IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER:
Queserías Chillón Plaza S.L., NIF B49009848
Carretera Tordesillas, Km. 11 Polígono Industrial – Parcela 1 49800 – Toro (Zamora)
QUESOSCHILLON / QUESOS ZAMORANOS
INFORMATION AND TERMINOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that web pages, online stores, intranets, online platforms or similar, store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide innumerable advantages to web browsing in the provision of interactive services.
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the functions they make possible:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to enable operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the web.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and that you will consult this web page the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (directly access the service without need to do the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
The cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
- First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or advertising banner found on the web page we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the website we visit.
Cookies can be used to:
- Technical purposes: They are also called “strictly necessary”. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the web page, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow us to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web, application or platform and allow us to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on of the analysis of the use data collected by users of the service.
- Advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising on function of it.
DETAIL OF THE COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
|_utma||Third Parties||.quesoschillon.com||Google Analytics||2 years||For analytics||No|
|_utmb||Third Parties||.quesoschillon.com||Google Analytics||30 min.||For analytics||No|
|_utmc||Third Parties||.quesoschillon.com||Google Analytics||Session||For analytics||No|
|_utmt||Third Parties||.quesoschillon.com||Google Analytics||30 min.||For analytics||No|
|_utmz||Third Parties||.quesoschillon.com||Google Analytics||6 months||For analytics||No|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers offer you the ability to manage cookies that are suitable for you.
In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies by site, which offers you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust, or even delete cookies already stored.
Here is how to make these settings in the different browsers:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920. Enter the menu Safari> Preferences. In the Privacy section, press the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies.